Bali is a small island in Indonesia and has become of one the most favorable holiday destination in Indonesia. Its unique culture, friendly and hospitable local people, white sandy beaches, miles of rice paddies are some of the major reasons people coming to Bali for holiday. There are wide range of tourist attraction spreading throughout the island which are easly access. We proudly feature some of selected tours including adventure activities for you to join. The tours and adventure activities are classified into excursions, white water rafting, sea cruises, land cruises, trekking, cycling tours, Bali and beyond tours as well as other tour around Bali.
- The excursions in Bali range from 4 hours to 12 hours and are based on private tour.
- Several option of Bali white water rafting are provided by our selected tour operator. The white water rafting in Bali are located in Ayung River, Telaga Waja River and Unda River.
- For those who wants to explore the hidden part of the island, cycling tour can be a good option. The mountain and village cycling in Bali is your way to get in touch with local people while doing excercise on biking.
- Bali is also welknown for its underwater world such as around Tulamben, Amed, Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Menjangan. Scuba diving is a great option to enjoy and explore the beauty of underwater world.
- Sea cruises in Bali are popular amongst travellers who want to enjoy the beauty of small island, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. There are several cruise company providing day cruise and sunset dinner cruise. Joining the Bali sea cruises will make your holiday more fun.
- Travel to other destination in Indonesia is easy from Bali. Lombok, Komodo Island and Yogyakarta are connected by regular daily flight from Bali. Travelers may take a 2 days Komodo Tour, 1 day Yogyakarta Borobudur Tour, 2 days Lombok Tour and many other recommended tours.
Sightseeing Tours in Bali are commonplace and varied in style, content and of course professionalism. One thing that is true to be said is that that Balinese are a friendly welcoming people who are enthusiastic people are love to share their beloved island with visitors who are interested in it. Sightseeing tours can a variety of focuses and can often be tailored and adjusted to the personal interests of the customers providing the group size is large enough or if they are not over booked at the time. There are many operators who advertise in all the tourist resort areas particularly in Kuta, Sanur, Ubud and Nusa Dua, the standard and quality can be immediately visible on the leaflet of poster as some are extremely professional and informative and others are may simply say get good tour here very cheap written on florescent pink paper, usually these ones are to be avoided.
Recommended Bali sightseeing tours are Barong Dance and Kintamani Tour, Bedugul Tanah Lot, Jatiluwih Tour, Singaraja Pupuan Tour, Karangasem Tour. There are two rivers for Bali white water rafting, Ayung River and Telaga Waja River. Sea cruises are a great experience to see the beauty of other small islands such as Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Other adventure tours in Bali are mountain trekking to Mount Batukaru, Mount Batur and Mount Agung. Power up your excitement with one of our recommended mountain or village cycling either from Kintamani through rice paddies or around Ubud Village. Bali diving tours are another options for adventure travelers looking to witness the beauty of under water world around Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Tulamben, Menjangan and other diving spots around the island.
Places of interest within Bali include the water temple and incredible waves of Uluwatu, the eastern fishing villages of the east that lead all the way up to the volcanoes that can be scales in 3 days, the incredible diving and surfing on the island of Nusa Lembongan and short trips over to Lombok and the Gili islands where you can find you own piece of small island paradise. Or head into the central mountains and visit the great lakes and view the monkeys that are here in the wild or contribute to the conservational monkey forest which is one of the attractions in the hillside valley town of Ubud. Exploring the beauty of Bali's country side and learn the uniqueness of its local culture can complete your holiday in Bali by joining of our recommended Bali Tours, white water rafting, sea cruises, trekking or mountain cycling.Vacation in Bali is not just a dream but it is a true on your life. When planning you holiday just prepare one or two days to explore the island. Select your desire Bali Tours and adventure tours then go for fun. It is a great time to have the greatest holiday experience and the never lasting memory of holiday in Bali, the island of thousand temples.
Bali sightseeing information and reservation featuring adventure Bali tours, Bali whitewater rafting, scuba diving, Bali jungle trekking, Bali mountain trekking, village and mountain cycling as well as other local village tours.